Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals (PAR.ASX) have $108M in cash, no debt and are well advanced in the progression of clinical trials in addressable markets worth up to as much as $36B p.a. The next two years are particularly exciting for Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals as they are set to announce:
- Complete recruitment of 1150 patients for the stage 3-clinical OA trials.
- Embarkment of stage 3 clinical trials for MPS
- Potential for Australian approval to begin treatment – which would lead to first significant earnings.
- Addition of Paradigm to the ASX 300 – leading to greater coverage
- Publication of results in peer-reviewed journals.
Each of those pieces of news could drive significantly more interest in the company, and result in a materially higher share price.